Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Player Testimonial 1

We decided to publish testimonials from our loyal players. Here is the first one.

I have been a loyal and satisfied player of Slotland for over 7 years. Although I frequent many online sites and although other sites sometimes prove to be more generous in their payouts and bonuses, the customer service at Slotland is exceptional. I have had great help from “Jack” especially; he always goes above and beyond what is expected and understands the concept of keeping the customer satisfied.

So recently Jack rewarded me with a small bonus, I managed to turn that bonus into over $1100.00. WOWEE!!!! I started by playing "JacksOrBetter" and trying my luck and to my delight I hit a FLUSH, FULL HOUSE, and 4 IN A ROW within 5 hands, imagine my excitement, figuring the “luck gods” were with me I switched to “Treasure Box” since I had a $650.00 waiting for me there, all I had to do was hit 3 sevens, which I did by playing $80.00, so I signed off with another $200.00 plus the $650.00…and had very sweet dreams that night with visions of the trip to Hawaii I was going to take with my winnings.

Be patient and always play the maximum and SLOTLAND WILL DELIVER, take it from someone who knows, and always comes back for more.

INHALED

No comments: